What is Setup.ampedwireless.com?
Setup.ampedwireless.com is the default web address for the Amped wireless extenders that allows users to do Amped setup with ease. It acts as an alternative to the default IP address of the Amped wireless extender. By accessing http://setup.ampedwireless.com, one can setup Amped wireless extender and make necessary changes to its settings. This page will provide you with all the important information on how to access setup.ampedwireless.com and use it to perform Amped wireless extender setup.
How to do Amped Extender Setup using Setup.ampedwireless.com?
Accessing http://setup.ampedwireless.com is a necessary step to do Amped wireless extender setup and change its settings. It means if you are able to access setup.ampedwireless.com, you can log in to your Amped extender and manage it in no time. Now, without any delay, let’s make you acquainted with the steps to access setup.ampedwireless.com web address to do Amped wireless setup.
- After unboxing your Amped wireless range extender and configuring the hardware, consider connecting it to a power source.
- Now, create a wired or a wireless connection between your Amped extender and home WiFi router.
- Once done, load a web browser on your computer.
- Go to the address bar and type http://setup.ampedwireless.com.
- Pressing the Enter key will take you to the login page of your Amped extender.
- Once you reach there, enter the required details and click Login.
- As soon as you log in to your device, you will get redirected to the Amped setup wizard.
- Here, you will see a few prompts on the screen.
- Walk through these prompts carefully and complete the Amped wireless setup process.
That’s how you can access setup.ampedwireless.com and perform Amped setup. What happened? Are you unable to access setup.ampedwireless.com? No worries! The next section will make you aware of the reasons why you are unable to access http://setup.ampedwireless.com.
Why Setup.amped.wireless.com Not Working?
- You committed a typing mistake while entering the extender’s default web address.
- The search bar was used to access setup.ampedwireless.com.
- You didn’t use an updated version of the web browser to reach Amped wireless extender setup wizard via http://setup.ampedwireless.com.
- The internet connection is poor.
- You haven’t placed your WiFi devices at a proper distance.
- Your ISP is the one at fault.
- The Amped wireless range extender has become a victim of technical glitches.
- The PC being used to access the default web address of the Amped wireless range extender is equipped with too much security.
- The extender is not connected to a reliable power source.
- The WiFi signals of your Amped extender are getting interrupted.
Now that you have become aware of all the possible reasons that are halting you from accessing http://setup.ampedwireless.com and doing Amped setup, let’s learn how to fix the problem.
Fixed: Can’t Access Setup.ampedwireless.com
- Did you type the web address correctly? Well, when it comes to accessing setup.ampedwireless.com and using it to perform Amped wireless setup, a lot of users type the web address incorrectly in hurry. Chances are that you have joined their queue. So, make sure you type the correct web address to access the Amped setup wizard.
- Where did you enter setup.ampedwireless.com? In the search bar of the web browser? Yes? This is where you went wrong. You can’t reach the Amped wireless extender setup page by typing the web address into the search bar of the web browser. To successfully access setup.ampedwireless.com, you need to use the address bar of the web browser. So, rectify your mistake right away and try to access the Amped setup wizard again.
- It is a well-known fact that an outdated web browser is not a good choice for accessing networking sites including the Amped wireless extender web address. No matter which web browser you are using to reach the Amped wireless setup wizard, it needs to be running on an updated version. Besides, consider clearing cache, cookies, and browsing history of the web browser.
- One of the most common reasons that is not allowing you to access http://setup.ampedwireless.com is a weak internet connection. It can occur either from the end of your ISP or due to an unstable connection between your Amped wireless extender and the host router. So, first of all, check whether the Ethernet cable connecting your WiFi devices is in working condition. No? What are you waiting for? Get it replaced with a new one. If that doesn’t work in your favor, consider giving a call to your ISP and ask him to resolve the issue.
- The improper distance between your Amped wireless extender and router can also bring you bad luck in accessing http://setup.ampedwireless.com. Therefore, ensure that your WiFi devices are neither too close nor too far during and after the Amped setup process.
- No matter how excellent a networking device is, it can fall victim to technical glitches. Chances are that your device is also struggling with technical glitches due to which you are unable to access http://setup.ampedwireless.com. To rid your extender of technical glitches, consider rebooting it. Rebooting the Amped wireless extender is quite simple. All you need to do is unplug it from the power socket, let it rest, and re-plug it into the wall outlet. Once done, check if can you get success in reaching Amped wireless extender setup page.
- Third-party apps installed on your PC can also create a nuisance while accessing setup.ampedwireless.com. To name a few antivirus software, ad-blocker, and firewall are the major culprits. So, consider disabling them temporarily before you proceed to access the default web address of your Amped wireless extender and reach the Amped setup wizard.
- Make sure that your Amped extender is receiving a continuous power supply from the wall socket. For this, check if the wall socket into which you have plugged your Amped extender is working or not. If not, then get it repaired to get the issue fixed at hand.
- Is your Amped wireless range extender placed under a table or inside a cabinet? Well, that’s not a good location for your extender. There are high chances that the WiFi signals of your extender are getting dampened. So, you need to relocate your Amped extender right away. Also, make sure that it is not being placed near devices emitting radio-wave frequencies.
- If none of the troubleshooting hacks brings you success in accessing http://setup.ampedwireless.com, then chances are you haven’t performed Amped wireless extender setup completely. In that case, reset your extender. To know about the reset process, you can contact our experts at any hour of the day.
After resetting your extender, you can setup Amped wireless extender from scratch by accessing setup.ampedwireless.com. Once done, move ahead and change the settings of your device. Let’s shed light on the list of settings that can be tweaked after performing Amped wireless setup.
What to Do After Setup.ampedwireless.com Login?
Once you access http://setup.ampedwireless.com and reach the Amped wireless extender setup wizard, you can:
- Change the Amped extender login username and password
- Set up a Guest Network
- Adjust wireless coverage controls
- Set up Access Schedule
- Hide WiFi name of Amped wireless range extender
- Manage the Network Statistics
- Upgrade the Amped extender firmware
- Configure the BoostBand Technology
- Set up Wired Port Routing
- Specify the Network IP Settings
Apart from tweaking the aforementioned settings, you can also check device status, set system clock, set system logs, and reload the settings of the extender via setup.amperwireless.com.
How to Block Users via Setup.ampedwireless.com?
In this technical era, no WiFi device is secure. Not even your Amped wireless extender. Although you can safeguard your Amped extender by changing the default login credentials, it is not enough. Some unauthorized users are hell-bent to leech the WiFi. In that scenario, it would be a great decision to deny internet access to them. Now, let us make you aware of the steps to deny internet access to a device by accessing http://setup.ampedwireless.com:
- To begin with, find out the MAC address of the device you want to deny internet access to and note it down.
- Once done, turn on your Amped extender and connect it to the router.
- Thereafter, get access to a desktop or laptop.
- Open a web browser like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.
- Go to the address bar and type http://setup.ampedwireless.com.
- You will now be prompted to enter the default admin details of the Amped extender.
Note: If you’ve changed the default admin details of the device, we advise you use the updated details to reach the Amped wireless extender setup wizard.
- Click Login after filling in the Amped extender admin details.
- You will be taken to the Amped wireless setup wizard.
- Here, find the User Access option under the WiFi Settings tab.
- The User Access Control window will appear.
- Here, enter the MAC address of the device you want to deny internet access for.
- Click the Apply button.
In this manner, you can deny internet access to unauthorized users by accessing the Amped wireless extender setup wizard via http://setup.ampedwireless.com. Once you do that, no unauthorized user will be able to connect to your Amped wireless range extender and access the internet. Just in case you are still witnessing WiFi leeching, get in touch with our proficient experts to know the best solution to keep unauthorized users at bay. Not only this, but they will also help you get rid of Amped wireless extender setup issues.