Amped Wireless SR300 Extender
Amped wireless SR300 extender helps you to amplify the WiFi router’s signals by increasing the coverage of your WiFi router and eliminating the dead zones of your home or workplace. It is popular among its users for providing high-speed internet and other advanced features it offers. However, to avail the benefits of Amped wireless SR300 extender, you are required to perform the Amped SR300 Setup. It’s an easy process but some users find it a bit complex to do so. So, we are here for providing you with the necessary information to perform Amped wireless SR300 extender setup with ease. Let’s begin without any further delay.
Amped Wireless SR300 Extender Specification
- 2.4 GHz with 300Mbps wireless Speed
- 2 High Gain detachable 3dBi Antennas
- 2 x Reverse SMA connectors
- 5 Ports
- Security Mode: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Mixed, and WPS
Amped Wireless SR300 Extender Setup Guide
There are two ways to perform Amped wireless SR300 extender setup:
- Using Web browser
- Via WPS button
Amped Wireless SR300 Extender Setup Via Web Browser
- Connect your Amped wireless SR300 extender to the power source and turn it on.
- On your PC, access the latest version of the internet browser and type Amped wireless SR300 extender default web address i.e. http://setup.ampedwireless.com in the address bar.
Note: If you fail to access the default URL http://setup.ampedwireless.com, then you can also access Amped wireless SR300 login page using the default IP address 192.168.1.240.
- Hit the Enter button.
- You’ll be directed to the smart setup wizard and then click Next to continue.
- Now, simply follow the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the Amped wireless SR300 extender setup process.
- After the completion of the Amped SR300 Setup process, your extender will restart automatically.
Now, you can log in to your extender to access the Amped SR300 Setup wizard and customize the settings as per your requirements and enjoy the high-speed internet.
In this way, you can perform Amped SR300 Setup without any trouble. If you get stuck with any issue while executing the aforementioned steps, then feel free to connect with our IT professionals for instant support.
Amped Wireless SR300 Extender Setup via WPS button
WPS or WiFi protected setup button is one of the most useful features in the Amped wireless SR300 extender. With the help of the WPS button, you can quickly perform the Amped wireless SR300 extender setup without any hurdles. Here, we have listed the procedure to perform Amped wireless SR300 extender setup with ease.
- Connect your Amped wireless SR300 extender with the power source and power it on.
- Then, look for the WPS button on your extender.
- When you have located the button, press it.
- In the same way, push the WPS button on your home router until the LED start blinking.
In this way, you can use the WPS button to perform the Amped SR300 Setup. Now, perform the Amped wireless SR300 extender login using the default username and password to customize the settings as per your requirements. If you find any difficulty, then get in touch with our experts for instant solutions. as they are available 24/7 for your support.
Possible Reasons: Amped Wireless SR300 Extender Setup Issues
Some of the possible reasons for getting Amped wireless SR300 extender setup issues are as under:
- There could be a problem with the power outlet where your Amped SR300 WiFi extender is plugged in. A short-circuited or faulty power socket can cause a power outage resulting in Amped SR300 Setup issues.
- Using an incorrect web address for accessing the Amped wireless SR300 extender setup page can be a troublemaker.
- Using an out-of-date internet browser can be problematic.
- You may get Amped wireless SR300 extender setup issues due to the disruption in your WiFi signals.
- A faulty Ethernet cable could also be the reason for the slow internet connection preventing you from accessing the Amped SR300 Setup page.
Troubleshoot: Amped Wireless SR300 Extender Setup Issues
Make Sure Your Web Address is Correct
When accessing the Amped SR300 WiFi range extender login page, always use the correct web address in the address bar. Users may inadvertently type in erroneous URLs, preventing them from accessing the Amped SR300 WiFi extender login page. To avoid any problems, double-check the URL you’ve typed before pressing the Enter key. Aside from that, remember to type the Amped SR300 web address into the address bar rather than the search box. Otherwise, you won’t be able to achieve the success in accessing page.
Restart the Extender
Minor technical issues can also prevent you from using the Amped SR300 extender, but these can be resolved by just rebooting the device. To restart your WiFi extender, just detach it from any connected WiFi-enabled devices and then unplug your Amped SR300 from the power source. After that, wait a few minutes before reconnecting it to the power supply and turning it on. Connect your WiFi-enabled device now and use the Amped SR300 extender to see if the problem has been rectified or not.
Examine the Power Supply
Amped SR300 Setup issues can also be caused by power fluctuations. So, make sure the power socket where the extender is connected isn’t damaged. Otherwise, there will be a power outage. If you notice any damage, try plugging your Amped SR300 WiFi extender into a different outlet. Apart from it, don’t forget to check the condition of your AC cable. It must be free of wear and tear to function properly.
Make Sure Your Internet Connection Works
For error-free operation, the Amped SR300 WiFi extender requires a reliable internet connection. If you’re using an Ethernet cable to connect, make sure that the cable isn’t worn out. If it’s damaged, then replace it with the new one. Also, make sure your WiFi extender is receiving proper WiFi signals while using a wireless connection. If it doesn’t work, try moving your Amped SR300 WiFi extender closer to your router to avoid any complications.
Delete Temporary Files from Browser
Clear all temporary files from your browser including cache, cookies, and browsing history. Sometimes, you may not able to perform the due to the browser’s temporary files.
Update your browser
Sometimes, Amped wireless SR300 extender setup issues can be caused by an outdated internet browser. So, make sure your Web browser is up to date. If it’s out of date, you’ll need to update it to fix the problem with process.
Reset Your Extender
All minor and major issues that might be affecting your internet experience can be resolved by resetting your Amped SR300 WiFi extender. Resetting your Amped SR300 extender to the default factory mode and reconfiguring it from the scratch is a simple task, although some users find it challenging. As a result, we’ve included step-by-step instructions for resetting the device to make your task easier.
- On your Amped SR300 WiFi extender, look for the Reset button.
- Once the button has been found, press it until the power LEDs begin to flash.
- After that, your Amped SR300 WiFi extender will restart automatically and be restored to factory settings.
- Now, use the default login and password to re-configure it.
You’ve successfully restored your Amped SR300 extender to the default factory. If you run into any problems, please contact our specialists for immediate assistance.