Amped AC1750 WiFi Range Extender
Looking to increase the range of your WiFi networks? If yes, then performing Amped AC1750 setup is the solution to your problem. Amped AC1750 is one of the best easy-to-use WiFi range extenders available on the market. Apart from extending the range of your WiFi router, it comes with lots of exciting features. So, here we are helping you to get to know more about the Amped AC1750 WiFi extender setup process. Just have a look at the below-given information.
Amped AC1750 WiFi Range Extender Features
- The Amped AC1750 WiFi range extender is a Dual-Band WiFi device that provides 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz and 4500 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Built with 5-gigabit ports to provide flexibility and throughput to its users.
- Maximum coverage with twelve high-gain amplifiers and 3 high-gain antennas.
- Create up to eight guest networks and strictly limit access to specific users.
- With a built-in, rapid-charging USB port, you can charge your devices faster now than ever.
- Limit the network access for a specific user.The Wireless Access Scheduling feature where you can set a time frame for a particular user to access the internet services via Amped AC1750 WiFi range extender.
- Enable any security option from WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Mixed, and WPS as per your requirements
Amped AC1750 WiFi Range Extender Specification
- 2.4 GHz and 5GHz Wireless Speed
- 3 High Gain Dual Band Antennas
- 5 x Gigabit Port
- 1 x USB Charging Port
- 3 x 2.4GHz Amplifiers
- 3 x 5GHz Amplifiers
- 6 x Low Noise Amplifiers
- Security Mode: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Mixed, and WPS
Amped AC1750 WiFi Range Extender Setup Using WPS Method
WPS is one of the simplest methods to perform Amped AC1750 setup. In some models, the WPS button is not available, but luckily Amped AC1750 WiFi range extender has it. Therefore, we have outlined the simple steps to perform Amped Wireless high power 800mW AC1750 WiFi range extender RE1750A setup.
Steps for Amped AC1750 Range Extender Setup Using WPS
- First, plug your Amped AC1750 extender into the power outlet and turn it on.
- Next, push and hold the WPS button.
- Similarly, press the WPS button on your router as well.
After this, your Amped AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender setup has been completed. Now, access the admin panel of your Amped AC1750 WiFi range extender using the default username and password and customize the settings as per the requirements.
Amped AC1750 WiFi Range Extender Setup Using Web Browser
- Connect your Amped AC1750 WiFi range extender to the power source and turn it on.
- On your PC, launch an upgraded version of the internet browser and insert the default URL of the Amped AC1750 WiFi range extender in the address bar.
- Hit the Enter button.
- If you are setting up the extender for the very first time, then you’ll be directed to the configuration page for Amped AC1750 WiFi extender. So, click on the Begin option to initiate the process.
- Now, follow the directions appearing on your screen to successfully complete the Amped AC1750 setup process.
- After completion, log in to your Amped AC1750 using the default username and password and have access to high-speed internet.
Well done! The Amped AC1750 range extender setup process has been completed. Now, access Amped AC1750 WiFi range extender setup page using the default username and password and adjust the settings as per your needs. If you come across any kind of issue, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experts as they are available 24/7 for your services.
Reasons: Amped AC1750 WiFi Range Extender Setup Issues
These are some possible reasons behind the outcome of Amped AC1750 WiFi extender setup issues.
- There might be an issue with the power socket through which your Amped AC1750 WiFi extender is connected. Any short-circuited or broken power socket can cause a power outage resulting in Amped AC1750 WiFi extender setup issues.
- Due to using the wrong web address to access the Amped AC1750 setup page.
- Using an outdated internet browser can cause an issue.
- There might be a disruption in your WiFi signals that causes you to face Amped AC1750 WiFi extender setup issues.
- A broken Ethernet cable can also be the reason behind the weak internet connection that might be restricting your to access Amped AC1750 WiFi extender setup wizard.
Troubleshoot: Amped AC1750 WiFi Range Extender Setup Issues
Double-check the Web Address
Always make sure that you are inserting the correct web address in the address bar for accessing Amped AC1750 WiFi range extender login page. Users, at times, accidentally enter incorrect URLs and then fail to access the Amped AC1750 WiFi extender login page. So, to avoid any issues, always cross-check the URL you have entered before pressing the Enter button. Apart from it, always keep in mind to insert the Amped AC1750 web address in the address bar, not in the search bar. Else, you’ll not able to get the desired result.
Reboot Your Extender
Minor technical hiccups can also restrict you to access the Amped AC1750 extender and they can be fixed by simply rebooting your extender. To reboot your WiFi extender, you just need to disconnect your WiFi-enabled devices from the extender and then remove your Amped AC1750 from the power source. After that, wait for some time before plugging it again into the power source and switching it on. Now, connect your WiFi-enabled device and determine whether you are able to do Amped AC1750 extender setup.
Check the Power Source
Any fluctuation in the power can result in Amped AC1200 WiFi range extender setup issue. So, ensure that the power socket where the extender is plugged in doesn’t have any sign of damage. Else, it will result in a power outage. Thus, if you detect any damage, then try switching your Amped AC1750 WiFi extender to another power outlet. Moreover, don’t forget to examine the condition of your AC cable. It needs to be free of any wear or tear for proper functioning.
Verify Your Internet Connection
A stable internet connection is required by Amped AC1750 WiFi extender for error-free operations. If you are connected via an Ethernet cable, then ensure that the Ethernet cable isn’t worn out. If that’s not the case, then replace it with the new one. While using a wireless connection, confirm that your WiFi extender is receiving proper WiFi signals. If not, then try relocating your Amped AC1750 WiFi extender close to your router to avoid any connectivity issues.
Delete Temporary Files from Browser
Remove all the temporary files such as cache, cookie, and browser history from the settings of your internet browser. Sometimes, these temporary files of the web browser can restrict you from accessing the Amped AC1750 WiFi extender setup page.
Update your Internet Browser
An outdated internet browser can result in Amped AC1750 WiFi extender setup issues. So, confirm that the version of your web browser is not old. If it’s outdated, then update it in order to resolve the issue.
Reset Your Extender
Resetting yourdevice will eliminate all the minor and major issues that might be affecting the Amped AC1200 WiFi extender setup process. Although, resetting your Amped AC1750 to the default factory mode and re-configure it from the basic is a simple process , however, some users find it difficult to perform. So, we have provided step-by-step instructions for resetting.
- Seek the Reset button on your Amped AC1750 WiFi extender.
- Once detected the button, press it until the power LED start flashing.
- Then, your Amped AC1750 WiFi extender will restart automatically and will be restored to the factory default mode.
- Now, perform Amped AC1750 setup using the default username and password.
In the manner, you have successfully restored your Amped AC1750 WiFi extender to the default factory settings. If you encounter any issue, then feel free to contact our experts for instant solutions.